Vox Humana Guinness World Record Event
Vox Humana will soon be setting a world record! That’s right—we’ll be taking part in the world’s largest Nerf gun battle ever!
Full details will be coming soon. But we can reveal a few details now:
- The event will take place in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, in the summer of 2014.
- It will feature over 500 people all shooting Nerf darts at each other.
- The event has been approved by Guinness World Records as a world record attempt—and will become an official world record once accomplished.
- Proceeds from the event will benefit Vox Humana and the Child Wellness Fund.
Please feel free to contact us if you’d like more information about this event.
Enjoy the following dispatches from our correspondents:
- New Year’s Eve in Wales, UK and the Yucatan, Mexico - By Correspondent Mark Michael in Merida, Yucatan. For most of my life I have spent New Year’s Eve in the UK. Up until the millennium New Year’s Eve celebrations were Read More »
- New Year’s Eve in Armenia: Then and Now - By Correspondent Vahan Kirakosyan in Yerevan, Armenia. One of the ancient countries of the world, Armenia (officially the Republic of Armenia) is a mountainous country in the South Caucasus region Read More »
- Major Thomas Weir (The Wizard of West Bow) - By correspondent Daniela Frendo in Edinburgh, Scotland. As the early morning fog descends on the streets of Edinburgh, the echo of heavy footfall breaks the silence of dawn. A tall Read More »
- All you need is love - By Correspondent Medina Džebić in Zavidovići, Bosnia and Herzegovina. I was born year before war started in my country, and that was twenty-one years ago. Small country, named Bosnia and Read More »
- Diwali in India: Hindu’s biggest religious festival! - By Correspondent Krishan Kumar in Mumbai, India. Diwali is one of most awaited festivals for Indians. India is a place where the Hindu religion is a majority. This festival has Read More »
- The Magical Turin - By Correspondent Alina Bucataru in Onesti, Romania. About 4 and a half years ago I decided it would be a good idea to change everything in my life, to have Read More »
- The uninvited passenger - By Correspondent Ales Verlic in Ptuj, Slovenia. The story takes place near Huda luknja (roughly translated as “the mean hole”), on the road from Velenje to Slovenj Gradec in the Read More »
- Avebury Megalithic Stone Circle - By Correspondent Matthew Mason in Swindon, England In a county famous for stone circles in a country with the highest concentration of that type of monument, I am proud to Read More »
- Dragon Dance: Singapore Celebration! - By correspondent Suey Uioda from Singapore Dragon dance is very popular in Singapore as special event performance. It is being performed in almost each type of events which include sports Read More »
- Holy Śmigus-Dyngus! You’ve Never Seen Easter Like This - By Correspondent Kasia Steward in England. Easter time in Poland is full of unique traditions, but nothing stands out more for me than the so-called ‘Śmigus-Dyngus’, also known as ‘Wet Read More »
- October is Ghost Story Month! - Halloween is celebrated on October 31st in many parts of the world. Therefore, it’s only appropriate that Vox Humana is honoring the month of October by publishing ghost stories from Read More »
- December is World Holiday Month - In December we celebrate world holidays. Our correspondents are sharing the colorful sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of the holidays in their native homelands. For much of the world, the Read More »
- Chinese Lion Dance: Religious and Entertaining Dance! - By correspondent Lu Mai from Shanghai,China. Chinese Lion dance is very famous religious dance in China Country. This Chinese lion dance is symbol of bringing wellness and prosperity in life. Read More »
- Holi Festival in India: Festival of colors and joys! - By correspondent Nikita from Goa in India Although not held in December, Holi festival is the most popular festival in India. This festival is not only famous but also most Read More »
- Eating Tree-The Old Woman and the Mystery of the Man! - By correspondent Monette Tubungbanua from Philippines in Cebu City. Our valley has many brushes and shrubs, a few saplings and a very, very, very large tree. The tree was so Read More »
- Vox Humana: 2013 Year in Review, 2014 Year in Anticipation - The New Year is a time for reflection. As we head into 2014, per the Gregorian (Western) calendar, let’s do just that. This past year saw the launch of Vox Read More »
- Russia Wants Vichy Ukraine? - By Correspondent Andreiy Voloshyn in Ukraine. It is popular now to compare Putin to Hitler. The occupation of Crimea is most often compared to how Hitler occupied the Sudetenland of Read More »
- Savoring the Last Few Moments of 2014 in the Philippines - By Correspondent Joshua Kevin Bondoc in Manila, Philippines. As 2014 creeps to a close, I can’t help but to look back at the year that has just passed—from a micro level perspective as an Read More »
- New Year celebration in Macedonia - By Correspondent Tamara Georgieva in Skopje, Macedonia. In Macedonia the whole month of December are Christmas and New Years lights all alongside the roads and celebration music coming out of Read More »
- Even the wind knows it’s New Year’s Eve - By Correspondent Aitziber Saldias in Beasain, Spain. New Year’s Eve starts as any other day, but it’s easy to feel that there’s something different in the air. People rush through Read More »