Vox Humana Guinness World Record Event
Vox Humana will soon be setting a world record! That’s right—we’ll be taking part in the world’s largest Nerf gun battle ever!
Full details will be coming soon. But we can reveal a few details now:
- The event will take place in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, in the summer of 2014.
- It will feature over 500 people all shooting Nerf darts at each other.
- The event has been approved by Guinness World Records as a world record attempt—and will become an official world record once accomplished.
- Proceeds from the event will benefit Vox Humana and the Child Wellness Fund.
Please feel free to contact us if you’d like more information about this event.
Enjoy the following dispatches from our correspondents:
- December is World Holiday Month - In December we celebrate world holidays. Our correspondents are sharing the colorful sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of the holidays in their native homelands. For much of the world, the Read More »
- A White Christmas Full of Love - By Correspondent Laura Zaiceanu in Arad, Romania. Christmas is probably the most known and loved holiday around the world. Like every other celebration we have our own ways and traditions Read More »
- New Year celebration in Macedonia - By Correspondent Tamara Georgieva in Skopje, Macedonia. In Macedonia the whole month of December are Christmas and New Years lights all alongside the roads and celebration music coming out of Read More »
- Love story - By Correspondent Maja Nowak from Poland. All of us had our heart broken at least once in our life. I will never forget when mine was broken for the first Read More »
- Ancient Christian customs for Christmas Eve - By Correspondent Radmila Aras in Belgrade, Serbia. Christmas is the biggest Christian holiday which celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ. According to historical data Christmas is officially celebrated from the Read More »
- Culture of Finland - By Aleksander Rozkrut in Vaaksy, Finland. Finns love to think of themselves as one of the most modern nations in the world and that’s what they are. They are usually Read More »
- Diwali in India: Hindu’s biggest religious festival! - By Correspondent Krishan Kumar in Mumbai, India. Diwali is one of most awaited festivals for Indians. India is a place where the Hindu religion is a majority. This festival has Read More »
- Holy Śmigus-Dyngus! You’ve Never Seen Easter Like This - By Correspondent Kasia Steward in England. Easter time in Poland is full of unique traditions, but nothing stands out more for me than the so-called ‘Śmigus-Dyngus’, also known as ‘Wet Read More »
- Even the wind knows it’s New Year’s Eve - By Correspondent Aitziber Saldias in Beasain, Spain. New Year’s Eve starts as any other day, but it’s easy to feel that there’s something different in the air. People rush through Read More »
- Dragon Dance: Singapore Celebration! - By correspondent Suey Uioda from Singapore Dragon dance is very popular in Singapore as special event performance. It is being performed in almost each type of events which include sports Read More »
- A knowing glance - By Correspondent Matthew Warburton in Manchester, United Kingdom. Perhaps, for some people, love happens like it does in the movies; a knowing glance across a busy room, love at first Read More »
- How the Maragoli Celebrate Christmas - By Correspondent Simbili M. M. in Kenya. The Maragoli are a sub-tribe of the Abaluhya community of the Western province of Kenya. The majority of the Maragolis are found in Read More »
- A love story from Serbia - By correspondent Aleksandar Krcmar in Belgrade, Serbia. Love often strikes you when you least expect it. I live in Belgrade,Serbia and for most people in my country it is hard Read More »
- All you need is love - By Correspondent Medina Džebić in Zavidovići, Bosnia and Herzegovina. I was born year before war started in my country, and that was twenty-one years ago. Small country, named Bosnia and Read More »
- Mysteries behind the walls of City Hall - By correspondent Sharon Mae R. Calingasan in The Philippines. I live in one of the cities in the province of Davao del Norte, in the island of Mindanao. Our place Read More »
- After all these years - By Correspondent Andreea Buza in Arad, Romania. My story started almost 7 year ago. Everything happened just as if it was a movie. We met, we liked each other but Read More »
- New Year’s Eve in Wales, UK and the Yucatan, Mexico - By Correspondent Mark Michael in Merida, Yucatan. For most of my life I have spent New Year’s Eve in the UK. Up until the millennium New Year’s Eve celebrations were Read More »
- The uninvited passenger - By Correspondent Ales Verlic in Ptuj, Slovenia. The story takes place near Huda luknja (roughly translated as “the mean hole”), on the road from Velenje to Slovenj Gradec in the Read More »
- Russia Wants Vichy Ukraine? - By Correspondent Andreiy Voloshyn in Ukraine. It is popular now to compare Putin to Hitler. The occupation of Crimea is most often compared to how Hitler occupied the Sudetenland of Read More »
- Savoring the Last Few Moments of 2014 in the Philippines - By Correspondent Joshua Kevin Bondoc in Manila, Philippines. As 2014 creeps to a close, I can’t help but to look back at the year that has just passed—from a micro level perspective as an Read More »