Vox Humana Guinness World Record Event
Vox Humana will soon be setting a world record! That’s right—we’ll be taking part in the world’s largest Nerf gun battle ever!
Full details will be coming soon. But we can reveal a few details now:
- The event will take place in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, in the summer of 2014.
- It will feature over 500 people all shooting Nerf darts at each other.
- The event has been approved by Guinness World Records as a world record attempt—and will become an official world record once accomplished.
- Proceeds from the event will benefit Vox Humana and the Child Wellness Fund.
Please feel free to contact us if you’d like more information about this event.
Enjoy the following dispatches from our correspondents:
- Christmas in Croatia - By Correspondent Velimir Baksa in Varaždin, Croatia. How is it in Croatia for Christmas? Well, to be honest with you, every year it is different. As I grow older my Read More »
- Hindu tradition of Wedding ceremony: Seven promises in a wedding! - By correspondent Sunny from Mumbai in India. India is a country where most of population is comprised of Hindu religious people. Tradition of marriage in this country is very different. Read More »
- Montenegrian Cuisine - By Correspondent Nikola Tvrdisic in Podgorica, Montenegro. If someone asked me what I can offer to tourists in my own country, in addition of standard of accommodation and stay at Read More »
- Ancient Christian customs for Christmas Eve - By Correspondent Radmila Aras in Belgrade, Serbia. Christmas is the biggest Christian holiday which celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ. According to historical data Christmas is officially celebrated from the Read More »
- A love story from Serbia - By correspondent Aleksandar Krcmar in Belgrade, Serbia. Love often strikes you when you least expect it. I live in Belgrade,Serbia and for most people in my country it is hard Read More »
- Super Typhoon Yolanda - By correspondent Iya in the Philippines. Typhoon Yolanda, (Haiyan, its International codename), a super typhoon with extraordinary power made its landfall on November 8, 2013 among the islands of the Read More »
- New Years Eve in Romania - By Correspondent Drauceanu Georgiana in Arad, Romania. I believe that New Year’s Eve is a special moment all over the world. It’s a time when people reminisce thinking of all Read More »
- Even the wind knows it’s New Year’s Eve - By Correspondent Aitziber Saldias in Beasain, Spain. New Year’s Eve starts as any other day, but it’s easy to feel that there’s something different in the air. People rush through Read More »
- Magic night - By Correspondent Helene Timokhovets in Rivne, Ukraine. Polesye. The land of forests and swamps. Today people celebrate Ivana Kupala, Kupalle, as they call it here. A pagan holiday, but they Read More »
- Holi Festival in India: Festival of colors and joys! - By correspondent Nikita from Goa in India Although not held in December, Holi festival is the most popular festival in India. This festival is not only famous but also most Read More »
- Savoring the Last Few Moments of 2014 in the Philippines - By Correspondent Joshua Kevin Bondoc in Manila, Philippines. As 2014 creeps to a close, I can’t help but to look back at the year that has just passed—from a micro level perspective as an Read More »
- How the Maragoli Celebrate Christmas - By Correspondent Simbili M. M. in Kenya. The Maragoli are a sub-tribe of the Abaluhya community of the Western province of Kenya. The majority of the Maragolis are found in Read More »
- New Year’s Eve in Armenia: Then and Now - By Correspondent Vahan Kirakosyan in Yerevan, Armenia. One of the ancient countries of the world, Armenia (officially the Republic of Armenia) is a mountainous country in the South Caucasus region Read More »
- Major Thomas Weir (The Wizard of West Bow) - By correspondent Daniela Frendo in Edinburgh, Scotland. As the early morning fog descends on the streets of Edinburgh, the echo of heavy footfall breaks the silence of dawn. A tall Read More »
- New Year’s Eve in Wales, UK and the Yucatan, Mexico - By Correspondent Mark Michael in Merida, Yucatan. For most of my life I have spent New Year’s Eve in the UK. Up until the millennium New Year’s Eve celebrations were Read More »
- New Year All Over the World - By Correspondent Anna Kandula in Southall, United Kingdom. New Year is one of a few — if not the only one — holidays that is truly international and celebrated all Read More »
- Dutch December Holidays - By Correspondent Susanne in Amsterdam, Netherlands. December is that special month of the year where many countries celebrate their version of Christmas. People spend more time on creating the perfect Read More »
- The White Lady of Château de Puymartin - By correnspondant Dean Clayton Edwards in Dordogne, France The first time I saw Château de Puymartin, my mouth fell open. I was tempted to hit the brakes. It’s a particularly Read More »
- New Year celebration in Macedonia - By Correspondent Tamara Georgieva in Skopje, Macedonia. In Macedonia the whole month of December are Christmas and New Years lights all alongside the roads and celebration music coming out of Read More »
- The Grey Lady - By correspondent Daniela Frendo in Vittoriosa, Malta. Standing proudly at the heart of Malta’s Grand Harbour, the medieval fort of St. Angelo has throughout the ages borne witness to some Read More »