Vox Humana Guinness World Record Event
Vox Humana will soon be setting a world record! That’s right—we’ll be taking part in the world’s largest Nerf gun battle ever!
Full details will be coming soon. But we can reveal a few details now:
- The event will take place in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, in the summer of 2014.
- It will feature over 500 people all shooting Nerf darts at each other.
- The event has been approved by Guinness World Records as a world record attempt—and will become an official world record once accomplished.
- Proceeds from the event will benefit Vox Humana and the Child Wellness Fund.
Please feel free to contact us if you’d like more information about this event.
Enjoy the following dispatches from our correspondents:
- The uninvited passenger - By Correspondent Ales Verlic in Ptuj, Slovenia. The story takes place near Huda luknja (roughly translated as “the mean hole”), on the road from Velenje to Slovenj Gradec in the Read More »
- New Year’s Eve in Armenia: Then and Now - By Correspondent Vahan Kirakosyan in Yerevan, Armenia. One of the ancient countries of the world, Armenia (officially the Republic of Armenia) is a mountainous country in the South Caucasus region Read More »
- Russia Wants Vichy Ukraine? - By Correspondent Andreiy Voloshyn in Ukraine. It is popular now to compare Putin to Hitler. The occupation of Crimea is most often compared to how Hitler occupied the Sudetenland of Read More »
- Major Thomas Weir (The Wizard of West Bow) - By correspondent Daniela Frendo in Edinburgh, Scotland. As the early morning fog descends on the streets of Edinburgh, the echo of heavy footfall breaks the silence of dawn. A tall Read More »
- Dragon Dance: Singapore Celebration! - By correspondent Suey Uioda from Singapore Dragon dance is very popular in Singapore as special event performance. It is being performed in almost each type of events which include sports Read More »
- The Magical Turin - By Correspondent Alina Bucataru in Onesti, Romania. About 4 and a half years ago I decided it would be a good idea to change everything in my life, to have Read More »
- Dutch December Holidays - By Correspondent Susanne in Amsterdam, Netherlands. December is that special month of the year where many countries celebrate their version of Christmas. People spend more time on creating the perfect Read More »
- The Grey Lady - By correspondent Daniela Frendo in Vittoriosa, Malta. Standing proudly at the heart of Malta’s Grand Harbour, the medieval fort of St. Angelo has throughout the ages borne witness to some Read More »
- Chinese Lion Dance: Religious and Entertaining Dance! - By correspondent Lu Mai from Shanghai,China. Chinese Lion dance is very famous religious dance in China Country. This Chinese lion dance is symbol of bringing wellness and prosperity in life. Read More »
- A knowing glance - By Correspondent Matthew Warburton in Manchester, United Kingdom. Perhaps, for some people, love happens like it does in the movies; a knowing glance across a busy room, love at first Read More »
- New Year All Over the World - By Correspondent Anna Kandula in Southall, United Kingdom. New Year is one of a few — if not the only one — holidays that is truly international and celebrated all Read More »
- A White Christmas Full of Love - By Correspondent Laura Zaiceanu in Arad, Romania. Christmas is probably the most known and loved holiday around the world. Like every other celebration we have our own ways and traditions Read More »
- A love story from Serbia - By correspondent Aleksandar Krcmar in Belgrade, Serbia. Love often strikes you when you least expect it. I live in Belgrade,Serbia and for most people in my country it is hard Read More »
- New Years Eve in Romania - By Correspondent Drauceanu Georgiana in Arad, Romania. I believe that New Year’s Eve is a special moment all over the world. It’s a time when people reminisce thinking of all Read More »
- Holi Festival in India: Festival of colors and joys! - By correspondent Nikita from Goa in India Although not held in December, Holi festival is the most popular festival in India. This festival is not only famous but also most Read More »
- Ancient Easter Traditions Latvians Still Practice - By Correspondent Kristine Fedotova in Riga, Latvia. When it comes to Latvians and traditions, there is a lot to talk about. This country in North-Eastern Europe near the Baltic Sea Read More »
- Even the wind knows it’s New Year’s Eve - By Correspondent Aitziber Saldias in Beasain, Spain. New Year’s Eve starts as any other day, but it’s easy to feel that there’s something different in the air. People rush through Read More »
- All you need is love - By Correspondent Medina Džebić in Zavidovići, Bosnia and Herzegovina. I was born year before war started in my country, and that was twenty-one years ago. Small country, named Bosnia and Read More »
- A story hidden in the Romanian mountains - By Correspondent Cristian Pascalau in Arad, Romania My grandfather’s parents lived on a hill, in a village far from civilization. They had to sacrifice a day in order to go Read More »
- October is Ghost Story Month! - Halloween is celebrated on October 31st in many parts of the world. Therefore, it’s only appropriate that Vox Humana is honoring the month of October by publishing ghost stories from Read More »