Vox Humana Guinness World Record Event
Vox Humana will soon be setting a world record! That’s right—we’ll be taking part in the world’s largest Nerf gun battle ever!
Full details will be coming soon. But we can reveal a few details now:
- The event will take place in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, in the summer of 2014.
- It will feature over 500 people all shooting Nerf darts at each other.
- The event has been approved by Guinness World Records as a world record attempt—and will become an official world record once accomplished.
- Proceeds from the event will benefit Vox Humana and the Child Wellness Fund.
Please feel free to contact us if you’d like more information about this event.
Enjoy the following dispatches from our correspondents:
- Dutch December Holidays - By Correspondent Susanne in Amsterdam, Netherlands. December is that special month of the year where many countries celebrate their version of Christmas. People spend more time on creating the perfect Read More »
- Holy Śmigus-Dyngus! You’ve Never Seen Easter Like This - By Correspondent Kasia Steward in England. Easter time in Poland is full of unique traditions, but nothing stands out more for me than the so-called ‘Śmigus-Dyngus’, also known as ‘Wet Read More »
- October is Ghost Story Month! - Halloween is celebrated on October 31st in many parts of the world. Therefore, it’s only appropriate that Vox Humana is honoring the month of October by publishing ghost stories from Read More »
- Chinese Lion Dance: Religious and Entertaining Dance! - By correspondent Lu Mai from Shanghai,China. Chinese Lion dance is very famous religious dance in China Country. This Chinese lion dance is symbol of bringing wellness and prosperity in life. Read More »
- The uninvited passenger - By Correspondent Ales Verlic in Ptuj, Slovenia. The story takes place near Huda luknja (roughly translated as “the mean hole”), on the road from Velenje to Slovenj Gradec in the Read More »
- The Grey Lady - By correspondent Daniela Frendo in Vittoriosa, Malta. Standing proudly at the heart of Malta’s Grand Harbour, the medieval fort of St. Angelo has throughout the ages borne witness to some Read More »
- Dragon Dance: Singapore Celebration! - By correspondent Suey Uioda from Singapore Dragon dance is very popular in Singapore as special event performance. It is being performed in almost each type of events which include sports Read More »
- Major Thomas Weir (The Wizard of West Bow) - By correspondent Daniela Frendo in Edinburgh, Scotland. As the early morning fog descends on the streets of Edinburgh, the echo of heavy footfall breaks the silence of dawn. A tall Read More »
- New Year All Over the World - By Correspondent Anna Kandula in Southall, United Kingdom. New Year is one of a few — if not the only one — holidays that is truly international and celebrated all Read More »
- All you need is love - By Correspondent Medina Džebić in Zavidovići, Bosnia and Herzegovina. I was born year before war started in my country, and that was twenty-one years ago. Small country, named Bosnia and Read More »
- After all these years - By Correspondent Andreea Buza in Arad, Romania. My story started almost 7 year ago. Everything happened just as if it was a movie. We met, we liked each other but Read More »
- A love story from Serbia - By correspondent Aleksandar Krcmar in Belgrade, Serbia. Love often strikes you when you least expect it. I live in Belgrade,Serbia and for most people in my country it is hard Read More »
- Russia Wants Vichy Ukraine? - By Correspondent Andreiy Voloshyn in Ukraine. It is popular now to compare Putin to Hitler. The occupation of Crimea is most often compared to how Hitler occupied the Sudetenland of Read More »
- Diwali in India: Hindu’s biggest religious festival! - By Correspondent Krishan Kumar in Mumbai, India. Diwali is one of most awaited festivals for Indians. India is a place where the Hindu religion is a majority. This festival has Read More »
- New Year celebration in Macedonia - By Correspondent Tamara Georgieva in Skopje, Macedonia. In Macedonia the whole month of December are Christmas and New Years lights all alongside the roads and celebration music coming out of Read More »
- The Magical Turin - By Correspondent Alina Bucataru in Onesti, Romania. About 4 and a half years ago I decided it would be a good idea to change everything in my life, to have Read More »
- Ancient Easter Traditions Latvians Still Practice - By Correspondent Kristine Fedotova in Riga, Latvia. When it comes to Latvians and traditions, there is a lot to talk about. This country in North-Eastern Europe near the Baltic Sea Read More »
- New Years Eve in Romania - By Correspondent Drauceanu Georgiana in Arad, Romania. I believe that New Year’s Eve is a special moment all over the world. It’s a time when people reminisce thinking of all Read More »
- Eating Tree-The Old Woman and the Mystery of the Man! - By correspondent Monette Tubungbanua from Philippines in Cebu City. Our valley has many brushes and shrubs, a few saplings and a very, very, very large tree. The tree was so Read More »
- Christmas in Croatia - By Correspondent Velimir Baksa in Varaždin, Croatia. How is it in Croatia for Christmas? Well, to be honest with you, every year it is different. As I grow older my Read More »